CS4FUN is committed to offering middle and high school students formal computer science training, which includes rigorously developing computational thinking and building a solid foundation in practical coding skills with Python, Java or C++. Currently, it offers the following classes:
- Robotics with Python – For Rasberry Pi Wars for middle school students (winter 2020)
- Coding with Python – Media Computing and Game Design for middle school students
- Media Computing with Python for high school students
- Arduino Hacking for middle school students
- Foundation of Data Science (using Python) for high school students
Dr. Cao, the principal instructor at CS4FUN, teaches computer science courses at UC San Diego. He has more than 14 years of teaching experience in computer science programs at liberal arts colleges and research institutions.